- The first thing that sets me apart from others is that I am incredibly motivated and do not back down from a task easily. I know that whenever I face something that I want to accomplish, it will take a lot to actually cause me to back down. Once I set a goal, I will do anything to accomplish it.
- The second thing that adds to my secret sauce is my communication skills. I love talking to people, meeting new people, and making connections. This will definitely enable me to find out what problems that people have and how I can help them. Another area that this will help me in is my ability to network, which is an extremely important aspect of entrepreneurship and should not be overlooked.
- The third thing that sets me apart is that I am extremely creative. Ever since I was young, I loved coming up with new ways to solve problems. This is definitely an important trait of an entrepreneur, and will allow me to solve other peoples' problems in new ways in the real world.
- The fourth thing that sets me apart is that I am very hardworking. I know that hard work is incredibly important and that you need both hard work and creativity to be a successful entrepreneur. If you have the latter but not the former, the things you want to accomplish will not become a reality.
- The fifth thing that sets me apart is that I am friendly. I find that I have an easy time approaching people and sparking conversations, and that I am very outgoing and love meeting new people. You have to be likable to be a good entrepreneur. If you look at all the most well-known entrepreneurs, Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, Bill Gates, etc., they all had a certain trait that was shown in their product or service, attracting people to their market.
2. Interview Link: https://soundcloud.com/justjokes/sets/interviews
The first person I interviewed was my friend Isaiah. He said that I am friendly and love finding out what people need and talking to them.
The second person I interviewed was my brother Connor. He said that I was hardworking and took all the necessary steps to get a task done.
The third person I interviewed was my dad. He said that I have good communication and networking skills that would make me a successful entrepreneur.
The fourth person I interviewed was my mom. She said that I am very good at negotiating especially since I am the middle child.
The fifth person I interviewed was my older brother Josh. He said that I was very creative and always came up with new ways to solve problems.
3. I think that the attributes that the five closest people to me talked about and the ones I mentioned are very similar to each other. I am mostly in accordance with the fact that I am very creative, hardworking, and motivated. However, the one difference that stood out to me was the negotiating part that my mom mentioned. In a way, since I am the middle child, I found that figuring out ways to negotiate my way to a conclusion of mediate a situation is definitely an important attribute that I possess. If I could go back and alter my list, I would probably add this attribute onto the list.
The things that you and the people you recorded believe what make you unique seem to be the characteristics in my opinion of a great entrepreneur. Being hardworking, creative, and having the ability to work well with others could lead you to a future where you are an entrepreneur that left their mark on the world if you so desire that is.
ReplyDeleteI believe that in the pursuit of entrepreneurship, communication, motivation and determination are the characteristics that you possess that will benefit you the most in the short and long run. Networking is very important with making connection, motivations is important when the path get a little rough and determination is important to keep going, even when your goal seems so far.
ReplyDeleteThe characteristics you speak to fit the standard for a business man, but entrepreneurship requires a somewhat unique sense of drive far from the dictionary definition, but something so unquantifiable is the product of many other traits like socializing, guesswork, and creativity. And it seems as though you can equate your skills to the intangible entrepreneurial skill necessary to succeed in this lifestyle.
ReplyDelete