Friday, March 15, 2019

17A - Elevator Pitch No. 2

Elevator Pitch Take 2: https://youtu.be/frPOX95GgJI

Based on the feedback I received on my first elevator pitch, I made some improvements to this one. One of the comments said to keep the story more concise. To achieve this, I made my story more relate-able to other people, instead of some crazy out of the world scenario. On top of this, I decided to integrate the story throughout the entirety of the pitch while adding in bits of my potential solution. Finally, I tried to calm it down with the overuse of hand gestures so that I only used them when they were relevant to what I was talking about. Overall, the comments on my last elevator pitch were pretty positive, but I still made some changes just to round out the edges a bit.

2 comments:

  1. I think the elevator pitch was very well done with your talking speed being slow being very effective. The beginning could have used a little bit more enthusiasm but everything else was good. The fact you used examples to catch the attention and making it relatable was definitely a good choice. The delivery was also very well done as well. The hand gestures were not too much but were still able to effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitively see the improvement going from your first elevator pitch to your second elevator pitch, and the individual areas that I see that have most improved are how concise your being with mission statements as well as the improved posture and gesticulation with your hands while elaborating; overall well done.

    ReplyDelete